- THT President Ken Kuang interviewed during Vistage Executive Summit in San Diego about the challenges facing the telecommunications industry. Listen to it now!
- Our customer loves our T50! "... the quality is impeccable!" "... the use of stainless steel throughout makes cleaning very easy and should insure longevity."
- Bill Gates and Peter Thiel Fund THT Three Roll Mill Customer LightSail Energy!
- Torrey Hills Customer Clarimex Named One of the Most Innovative Companies in MX
- Creams Splashing Out Of Your Ointment Mill? You Can Stop It!!
- Compounding for Diabetic Patients
- Three Roll Mill processing nano material - we were cited in many papers!
- THT is the Proud Sponsor of IACP's 20th Annual Compounders on Capitol Hill
- When and how to lubricate a Three Roll Mill?
- Three Roll Mill 101 - The Basics
- Philips Medical Loves Our Mill!
- Maximize Ointment Mill Throughput
The tool is working fine and does a great job for our production and material development. The application is very easy. The operators learned to operate the tool in about one week, and we find it very friendly. I will be happy to be a good reference.
--- Yaniv Rotem, Technical Project Manager, Philips Medical
We find that the Three Roll Mill Hewlett Packard purchased from them works very well with our printing ink applications ... With our ongoing experience with Torrey Hills Technologies, it’s with pleasure to recommend Torrey Hills Technologies for mixing equipment needs.
--- Alexey Kabalnov R&D Chemist, Hewlett Packard
A Three Roll Mill has three horizontally positioned rollers. Each roller rotates in an opposite direction from the adjacent roller with a tiny gap between them, creating tremendous shear force that can finely disperse, mix, refine or homogenize viscous materials.
THT ointment mill has become the choice of more and more compounding pharmacies over competitor's models for its solid design, ease of operation, non-spill performance, and super fine blending results. Try it out today!
T65 Three Roll Mill Won Gold Prize at 2013 Golden Bridge Awards under the category of New Industrial Products and Services!!
This US and International Patent Pending lab model is exactly what you are looking for!
The Cutting-Edge 2.5x5 Three Roll Mill Lab Model
Steve Jobs once said "You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something new.” This was our inspiration when we set out to design a world class Three Roll Mill. Our sole focus was on the end user, from the operation, cleaning, maintenance and operator safety.
The patent pending stainless steel overall design is visually appealing. Under the hood the revolutionary mechanical driving system delivers high shear force with minimum operating noise. We started from a vision of a compact, robust, and continuously feeding mixing device that blends viscous materials. We crafted rollers with 5µm concentricity and 0.5µm surface finish for precise applications. The rollers are cored for either cooling or heating to keep the temperature at the desired level. We carefully matched the electrical components and bearing systems to maximum the power, dispersing efficiency, and throughput. A VFD is used to provide variable speed control.
As a result of these innovations, minimal particle size milling down to submicron level occurs. An easily accessible pull switch adds extra operator protection. This lab modelThree Roll Mill is positioned as a leader in mixing tool for a wide range of industries including paints, inks, thick film pastes, adhesives, coatings, ceramics, cosmetics, food, and pharmaceuticals.
Three Roll Mill Applications
Aside from making fine Three Roll Mills, Torrey Hills Technologies LLC is devoted to supporting the local communities and inspire creativity.
We are committed to education. We value innovative visions for improving our life and this world. We believe knowledge is power. We are proud of being
a contributor to the education of the younger generations.
Learn more about our initiatives.