Award Winning T65 (2.5x5) Three Roll Mill Lab Model
Award Winning - Torrey Hills T65 (2.5x5) Three Roll Mill Honored with Gold Prize in the 5th Annual 2013 Golden Bridge Awards for New Products and Services!
US Patent D752,667. Now looking for distributors. Please click here for details.
Our recently redesigned 2.5”x5” three roll mill lab model has demonstrated powerful performance with its state-of-the-art control, streamlined design and modern all stainless steel structure. In a compact size, this three roll mill is the ideal tool in laboratories and small-volume production for mixing electronic thick film inks, high performance ceramics, cosmetics, paints, printing inks, adhesives, epoxy, sealants, pharmaceuticals and many other viscous materials.
This three roll mill lab model offers faster roller speeds and higher throughput up to 3.75 gallons or 30 pounds per hour. The fast roller runs at 432 RPM. Variable frequency drive allows stepless speed control and slow speed runs. Roller spacing and adjustment is set manually with quick engagement mechanism by the use of four small hand wheels. Safety trip limit switch (in the form of a pull cord), emergency stop button, slow-speed washup mode capability and nip guard make this three roll mill very safe to operate. Other advantages include self-lubricating gears and Teflon end plates.
- Three roll mill rollers are precision ground 420J2 stainless steel to prevent rust or erosion. The hardness is rated at HR50-60 for reliable long-life usage.
- Rolls are cored for either cooling for heating (T65 and T65-B). Manifold, valve, and collection tank are standard.
- Rollers are ground to 5um concentricity and 0.5um surface finish for precise applications
- Higher throughput than most competitors’ models
- Variable speed control allows adjustable/slower speed runs
- Emergency pull cord on top of the machine as an extra safety feature
- Roller spacing and adjustment is set manually with quick engagement mechanism by the use of four small hand wheels.
- Gap spacing easy to adjust, and remains consistent throughout operation
- Stainless steel receiving apron
- Easily adjustable Teflon end plates
- Unit includes a free standing base allowing easy mobility
- Easily accessible stop and start buttons
Three Roll Mill Ceramic Model
Our ceramic rollers are made from cold iso-static pressed and fired 99.5% alumina, and ground to 5µm concentricity and 0.5µm surface finish.
Three roll mills with ceramic rollers are recommended when metallic contamination is a concern for the milling process. Our ceramic rollers have been widely used in such applications as thick film paste, Dye Sensitized Solar Cell research, fuel cell research, etc.
- Large mushroom style red emergency stop button
- Emergency pull cord
- VFD enabled wash-up operation mode
- Nip guard
|Three Roll Mill Parameters|| T65 Lab Model
| (NEW) T65-B Lab Model
|Roller Material||Stainless Steel or Ceramic||Stainless Steel or Ceramic|
|Diameter of Roller||2.5” (65mm)||2.5” (65mm)|
|Length of Roller||5.0” (127mm)||10” (260 mm)|
|Roller Speed Ratio (Fixed)||1:2:4||1:2:4|
|Speed of Roller
|Motor Power||3/4HP / .55kW||3/4HP / .55 kW|
|Weight||165 lbs (75kg)||175 lbs (80 kg)|
|Dimensions||25”x11”x15” (635mmx280mmx381mm)|| 30”x11”x15”
(770 mmx290 mmx400 mm)